Thursday, June 2, 2011

Published by Troy Media



Writing about natural gas, as this story demanded of me, was a tall order. With no experience in the oil and gas industry, I had my doubts about how well I'd be able to pull off this freelance gig for TroyMedia.com.

Applying my inquisitive nature and donning my best listening hat, I set out to interview everyone from industry executives and scholars, to a restauranteur and unexpected sources in the agriculture industry. After hours of research and weeks spent waiting for callbacks, the story took shape in my mind and became clear as a blue flame burning at midnight.

The client said the story is "solid," and it was used to launch Troy Media's 19-part series. 

Check it out here, and thanks for celebrating this with me.

- Tannis

No comments:

Post a Comment